jueves, 9 de junio de 2016

"The prision "


Final Draft 
Dear Diary 
                20/3/1
Today I will talk about how my life was in the past . I didnt have a good past , It was horrible . When I was sixsteen , I hung out with my friends , and one day we did something terrible , we stole drinks of a liquor store . My father to save this problems and no to arrest me he make a decision so i could have a normal life , to marry a girl called Rosa that I didnt know , and to work in a candy store , i didnt choose this but i had to accept it . But one day i went to Texas alone to breath some air and to relax , and I thought that the things would change but when i came back the things were the same so i had to marry Rosa and I started working in the candy store . 
Dear Diary 
29 / 3 / 1 
All the stores around had a slot machine , so i saved money to buy one . But Rosa ‘S father one day came down and destroyed the machine with a hammer .
One day i saw into a mirror of the candy shop , that a little girl was stealing a chocolate of the store , In that moment i remembered when i stole the liquor store . So i wrote it where the chocolate to didnt do it again .
 Good bye
          Tommy
217 words

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Presentacion de mi carpeta de Art

  Luego de todos los trabajos realizados en la materia de art. Decidimos hacer una presentacion en donde se vea en ella todos los dibujos re...