viernes, 26 de agosto de 2016

Short story

In the class of LTL we work about a short story , that we had to invent it

                      Ivan the future messi

Well , I will tell you the story of when i was a child .

My name is Ivan I live with my father and mother . I live in Argentina , Buenos Aires . I love to play football , I played all the days in Lanus , we had a very good team , we were the champions .
We played an international cup and finally with one goal of me on the end of the match we could be champions of the international cup ( Libertadores cup ) . All the people said that I  had played very well well , I was very happy , and a lot of teams wanted to buy me for a good money but I say no and I stayed in Lanus . People were very surprised that I stayed , but my parents congratulated me , I was a fan of Lanus .
One day , in a training class , we saw that people were shouting and taking pictures , then I saw clearly and It was Lionel Messi , I was very surprised , all my friends were very emotional , he wanted to see how we played . For us , that was an honor , so all the guys started to play better so Messi saw them . After the match Messi said to me “ you will be a big player “ , so i couldn't believe it . When i get home i saw in the television that a guy had kill Messi , so that was the last time i saw him . 





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Presentacion de mi carpeta de Art

  Luego de todos los trabajos realizados en la materia de art. Decidimos hacer una presentacion en donde se vea en ella todos los dibujos re...