martes, 24 de noviembre de 2015

compare and contrast

In this essay I will talk about The compare and contrast of English foreign language and Chinese foreign language

In this Draft I will talk about the differences , One difference Is the writing,  they have different words . Chinese is more  speaking that English because in Chinese are more person.
But when you are of Argentina and you go to China the chinese speaks you English because in a lot of schools you have English .

Now I will Talk about the Similarities . The two of them Are the language more speaking in the whole word and in some schools of England they learn Chinese or upside down .

On the last draft I will say my opinion of this 2 Language .
I prefer English because it's more easy to learn and you have to know English if you go to another country 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Presentacion de mi carpeta de Art

  Luego de todos los trabajos realizados en la materia de art. Decidimos hacer una presentacion en donde se vea en ella todos los dibujos re...